Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Anorak Womens The Bomber Vest Jacket
- Beyove Women's Vintage Floral Lace Long Sleeve High Low Cocktail Party Pleated Swing Dress
- Burgundy Rmaytiked Womens Off The Shoulder Prom Dresses Long 2019 Satin A Line Formal Evening Ball Gowns with Pockets
- Corset Women's Retro Cotton Print High Waist Plus Long Hourglass Corset 12 Steel Skeleton Abdomen Gathered Chest Wedding Dress Vest XS6XL (color White, Size L)
- Dark Red Monalia Women's Sexy Off Shoulder Prom Dreeses Long High Split Evening Gown
- Elliatt Women's Apparel Womens Tonic Cold Shoulder Fabric Overlay Midi Dress with Side Slit Cocktail Dress
- Generic WOMN bluee & OffWhite Embellished SemiStitched Lehenga & Blouse with Dupatta
- Hudson Women's bluee Whiskers Fading Boot Cut Jeans
- Just Cavalli Multicolor Short Sleeves Asymmetrical Hem Sheath Dress US S IT 40
- Light bluee DYR Sports Backpack Office Computer Backpack Outing Backpack Big and Medium Student Bag Shoulder Messenger Bag
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways DL1961 Womens Farrow Instaslim High Rise Skinny Jeans in Ringwald Jeans about our community.