Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Desigual Womens Little Rock Kniteed Short Sleeve Dress Dress
- Faded Black SID Womens Floating Bomber Lambskin Leather Jacket, Biker Jacket
- Grape Leaf Jack Wolfskin Women's Ruunaa 3in1 Waterproof Insulated Jacket
- Indian Pakistani Designer Embroidered Anarkali Style Wear Salwar Kameez Maisha 5507
- Kersh K by Women's 3 4 Sleeve Polka Dot Shift Dress
- Leather Ladies Wallet Fashion Coin Purse Versatile Builtin Activity Zipper Handbag
- Max Mara Women's Mm Grace Rectangular Sunglasses, BLK HAVAN, 51 mm
- Neesha Smocked Off The Shoulder Top
- Passat Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
- Raisins Juniors St. Croix High Neck Bra Bikini Top Pink Striped
- SecretCastle Women' Maxi Tulle Overlay Skirts for Party
- Splendid Womens Studio Activewear Workout Athletic Jogger Yoga Pants
- Trina Turk Women's Indo Solids Ruffled Triangle Bikini Top
- Wedding Dress Crystal Sash Bride Dresses Tulle Lace Wedding Gown V Neck Bridal Gowns Hollow Back with Train
- Women's Wool Coat, Notched Lapel Botton Closure Side Slit WoolBlend Long Coat(Brown, Dark Green, Black)
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Ambiance Women's Boho Style Cut Out Shoulder Linen Blouse about our community.